Website Fillgoods Technology Co., Ltd.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and sales plan to achieve company goals.
- Plan, manage and implement the strategies, short-term, long-term and emergency plan by using data analytic skill.
- Always operate plan and update plan align to current situation.
- Drive/Motivate sales teams to achieve target.
- Set up new work process such as sales upcountry team.
- Build, implement, manage, and provide full visibility into every stage of sales and sales-related processes, funnels and pipelines.
- Create strategy and technique to make highest conversion in sale pipelines.
- Coach, guide and supervise all sales team member regarding how to improve their result and performance.
- Set up effective department and individual KPI for their team member.
- Develop and support team member regarding their learning and development.
- Ability to think deeply and quantitatively about business problems, breaking down problems and presenting innovative solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option.
- Make critical decisions in situations required good solution.
- Build and keep good relationship with all stakeholders, especially the clients.
- Control the sales team budget.
- Male only, age not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor‘s degree or higher in any discipline.
- Always think ahead& plan ahead of any tasks.
- Experience in Sales, Sales Strategic Planning (experience in software/IT industry is preferred) for at least 7 – 10 years.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Compelling analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to find patterns and trends, back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Fast, eager to learn the ever changing market services/products to see the disruptive opportunities your product has created in the market and they want to exploit them.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Able to travel across the country.
- Able to deal with rapid change at all time.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Being super proactive.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Attractive personality and excellent human relations skills.
- 15 days annual leave
- Free breakfast and lunch everyday
- Self-development and training fund
- Raise salary twice a year
- Performance-based bonus
- Office Party & Outing
- Board games hour every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Social Security Benefit
- Health insurance
- Near BTS Surasuk : 21 Soi Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra 8, Thung Wat Don, Sathon, Bangkok 10120
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Sales